Thursday, December 27, 2012

මගේ ආදර තාත්තා

You’re My Hero
You’re my hero, my foundation
I’m filled with love, and appreciation
You protect me and care for me
My true friend, my Dad
Deep within my heart
You’ll always be the best man in the world
My hero, my Dad

Life Lessons
You may have thought I didn’t see, or that I hadn’t heard,
Life lessons that you taught to me, but I got every word.
Perhaps you thought I missed it all, and that we’d grow apart,
But Dad, I picked up everything, it’s written on my heart.
Without you, Dad, I wouldn’t be the woman I am today;
You built a strong foundation, no one can take away.
I’ve grown up with your values, and I’m very glad I did;
So here’s to you, dear father, from your forever grateful kid
 






ගෙදර බුදුන් තියලා ඔබේ දෙපා වදින්න
තාත්තේ ඔබ මා ළඟ නෑ මට දැක ගන්න
පියෙන් පියට දුර යන්නට වාරුව දුන්න
ඔබේ සෙනෙහස කියලා බෑ ඉවර කරන්න

දිවා රැයේ සොයා බැලු අප ගැන කරුනු
අනාගතය ගැන කියලා දුන් මහ ලකුණු
දොළොස්මහේ පහණ වගේ දැල්වී නිවුනු
ඔබ සිහිවී හැඬුවා සිත වාවනු බැරී

කවා පොවා හදා වඩා දුක සැප විමසු
දයාබරව හිස අතගෑ හිතකින් කුළුණු
සොහොන් කොතේ නිදන ඔබේ සුවඳේ රැදුණු
ඔබ සිහිවී හැඬුවා සිත වාවනු බැරී

No comments:

Post a Comment